Saturday, November 1, 2014

Scoring my Wellbeing


When rating my physical wellbeing I would have to say it is a 5.  There is great room for improvement by adding strength training on a daily basis to help with toning, but overall I am able to perform activities daily that do not cause pain and exhaustion to me.  Walking my kids to school is a great way to help ensure that I can get some activity in and there are some days that I chose to walk extra because I want to clean my mind or just enjoy the day. 

My spiritual wellbeing would be a 7, there is a since of relief that I feel at the association I have with the way I want to live my life and help my kids become better people.  The idea of living life to see the best in people is a great way to find the special things that people will not always see themselves.  To improve my spiritual wellbeing I love to have my family spend more time together talking about the amazing things that happen to our lives.  During our dinner meal we already have each person tell the best part of their day to promote talking and finding the joy and good thing that happen in our lives this also gives us the opportunity to unplug and focus on the lives we are living not the lives of the people around us. 

My psychological wellbeing would be a 5; there is room for improvement since most of my days revolve around my family and their needs.  Taking classes and talking to my family, friends and neighbors are great ways to expand and explore the improvements I can make to my psychological wellbeing.  The idea of learning from other people experiences is a great way to understand why and what we can do in our lives that help to create a better person overall.  Taking the time to have calming time through either meditation or just with walking I can look to myself as a guide to the thing that need to me improved within myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather:

    Yes - physical exercise is good. I also find that when I incorporate juicing in my diet (green juice for example), it gives me a bit of rejuvenation and extra energy. I personally don't like taking any form of medication or tablets. I prefer to go the natural route by eating healthy greens and vegetables and staying away from meat.

    Hopefully at the end of this course we can all incorporate some healing remedies in our lives so that rating will improve.

    ReplyDelete