Saturday, November 1, 2014

Color in meditation make me nervous


I started the relaxation exercise and it started off great, but when the speaker suggested that there was a red beam of light coming from the bottom of my spine I got a little nervous thinking I was going to poop blood.  Not a good thing.  The more colors added to the body got me more nervous; the idea that I was being torn apart from the colors was horrifying.  The idea that colors are the ways in which we expel our feelings was not very enlightening to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    Now that was funny...poop blood! I really didn't think of that until you said it but I guess I can see how you camr to that conclusion. On the other hand, this one was I lot more relaxing to me than the first one cause it didn't just feel strange! great blog!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete