Well this is a first for me - I feel like I should be covered in gray hair. But real life I am only 40, so sad. This idea of a blog is new to me - I have never read or used one before so I am learning all this on the fly. Funny but I am thinking this is the newest version of a diary and I kind of like Doogie Howser from the old show. Except it is going to be out in the world forever and for anyone who wants to read it instead of in the drawer next to my bed.
Here goes...... My parents have been visiting for the past two weeks and it seems that every time we are together I over eat, spend and over do it. Today when they left I cleaned and put away SO much food, clothes and just stuff from their time here. I have been wanting to get rid of so much more, but I am afraid that the next time they visit it will only get replaced by them again. I am so glad we do not live closer and they only visit every few months. But I did enjoy getting to creating and fix things with them - ceiling fans, storm door, planter boxes and fixing my dryer. Strange to be so annoyed by the ones we loved we love so much.
Signing off - Heather Lopez
Good Morning Heather - Your post cracked me up laughing this morning! I've never had a blog either and I asked our professor the same thing. It's a diary for the world to see and millions of people do this everyday. Lawyers are going to have a hay day........I'm trying to keep my mind open and embrace my new blog! Dawn
ReplyDelete